Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another Saturday

I cannot believe that our fifth week at school is over- time goes by so fast... On the one hand, I am excited because my mum is coming to visit in May, so I am looking forward to this time; on the other hand, it makes me feel a little bit sad.

It was a tiring day today- had two quizzes and ended up with a headache :) My thoughts were obsessed by IS terms and Contract definitions... in the end of the day, I just wanted to go to bed and take a long nap. Instead, I enjoy blogging, watching "Law and Order" meanwhile.

4 comments:

  1. its true time goes by, and fast very fast. I wish I could put all the effort in school like you do Im trying its hard when youre not use to it but i will be. well keep up the hard work!! and make your MOM more proud than what she already is...oh and yes time goes by fast but when youre waiting to me its so s-l-o-w

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beautiful!
    I'm so happy for you that your mom is coming in May:) I bet you can't wait to see her! So how long has it been since the last time you've seen her?
    I'm looking forward to see you this Saturday.. remember we were planning to get some coffee after the class??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right the time is going by fast and the semester will be over before you know it. I don't know if that's a good thing,lol. Well considering you have been up to speed and the first to respond and do well on the quizzes, at least you up on your school game. Meaning, sounds like you are doing well. I have to work on it,lol. That's cool your mom is visiting you,I'm sure you can't wait for that. It doesn't matter how old you get we all, for the most part love and miss are mom's especially if they don't live around the corner. Well, happy blogging to you and enjoy the rest of your semester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! I definitely know what you mean, time is flying by. this is my first true college course and i thought it would drag by. so glad its not though. oh and to answer your question, the baby is my neice and she is back home in Texas:(

    ReplyDelete