We had a really interesting class today- discussing our resumes. It was kind of nice how everybody shared with the class her or his professional achievements, our dreams for a future career, and our plans. Mr. Wu tried to pay individual attention to everybody in the class, which, in my opinion, will help a lot- having in mind how different we all are.
The only thing that I am unhappy about today's class is that I did not do well on Quiz 3; I believe I messed up at least few of the answers. Probably my brain needs some rest- I hope it will work better next time, considering the fact how much chocolate I ate this afternoon... I really hope that chocolate improves the brain functions, as they say :)
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Chocolate improves brain functions? I've got to try that ;-p You are too hard on yourself Dobrinka. You only missed one question on Quiz 3. Get some rest ^_^
ReplyDeleteI think quiz three was unpleasant, too. i'm sure you did well though.. better then me! see you next saturday. ;)
ReplyDelete