To be honest with you, I have never done "blogging"! I have always enjoyed reading the comments of other people that they post on-line, but I guess I have never been brave enough to create my own blog. I believe that this is going to be a fun assignment; not only to learn new things, but also to get to know each other better.
So far, my IS 101 class is going great! Every time I discover something new about technology that I have never imagined that could exist! For example, the last week I learnt ("learnt" is British English, I know that here you write it "learned" :)... how to put my taskbar on the right side of the desktop!!!
Today I was able to create my first 3d movie- about a turkey that celebrates Valentine's day! I really enjoyed that one :)
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
I "learnt" something new today. Thank you Dobrinka :-) Turkey celebrating Thanksgiving... At least he won't be eaten ;-p I'm glad to see you are enjoying the class and discovering something new every time.
ReplyDeleteI did not think of that :) My turkey must be happy that he/she survived after Thanksgiving in order to celebrate St. Valentine's day :)It was anice thought!
ReplyDeleteHi! Dobrinka your comment about valentine's day interesting that you admit this holy day with a big turkey bye bye...beyazen
ReplyDelete