Hi, everybody! Can you believe that we are in the middle of the semester- the coming week we have all the midterms. I really wish I could fall asleep and wake up the next Saturday night (having in mind all these 5 midterms that I have to pass :)
I liked a lot the Resume and Cover Letter assignments; I believe my resume has never looked that well and this gives me courage to apply for jobs now.
Good luck to everybody during the midterms week and see you on Saturday :)
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Be brave Dobrinka, you'll find what you are looking for. Glad you enjoyed the cover letter and resume assignment ^_^
ReplyDeletethankyou for the comment and thankyou for follow my blog, i see you have a very nice blog too.I wil like to shear with you this website (http://www.myflashfetish.com) there you will find some good things to ad to your blog, for example MUSIC, there are many diferents kinds of music players that you can ad to your blog, good luck...
ReplyDeletehi Dobrinka!!--thanks for your concern about school...im glad that there's someone like you out there...i dont know how much help I would be to you but im here for you if you ever need help...besides mr wu's class...lol--see you saturday...
ReplyDelete