Saturday, April 18, 2009

This week gave me a lot of chances to contemplate over different things... it turned out that all the pain that I had was due to a twisted muscle. I was happy that it was not a kidney infection, but at the same time I was scared how a small muscle can cause so much pain...I was prescribed strong medicine and my friends were joking with me that I can sell them and make some money :(
The funny part was when the doctor asked me if I was pregnant because these were the sypmtoms. This scared me even more-if it is that painful to be pregnant, I am never having kids :)
In addition, the side effects are being grumpy and tired...just on time for the final month :))))
Too much complaining, it is better to stop :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it was just a twisted muscle. Must be some twist to cause so much pain... You can complain, put it on your blog and get it out of your system ^_^

    ReplyDelete