Saturday, April 4, 2009

Already in April

I was so happy today-after spending the whole Friday in efforts to get the Access projects done, I felt really miserable an stupid because I did not get anything; but in class, with the help of Mr. Wu, everything seemed a lot easier :) Now I am trying to come with something interesting to present in my PowerPoint presentation...so far, I have realized that my life has become really boring, which is sad. Will see what will come to my mind when I wake up in the morning :)

4 comments:

  1. Hope woke up with something good on your mind this morning :-) Cheer up Dobrinka, if memory serves correctly, this is your final semester. Your hardwork and strong work ethics will pay off after you leave academia. They have already paid off as you and one other student have the highest score in class right now. I'm proud of the solid efforts and top-notch results you have produced thus far.

    Microsoft Access - and the abstract concepts of relational database - are not easily grasped, which is why I excluded them from IS101 this semester and deemed them as bonus. Don't be discouraged by the difficulty. In two weeks, I will demonstrate the concepts behind Microsoft Access and relationship database and eveything will become clear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice words :) I am just used to complain a lot about everything- always forget that the world cannot be perfect :) I have been like that since I was a child and was trying really hard to change it... so far, unsuccessfully :(
    Happy that you will tell us more about Access :) Maybe I will like it more then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya. I've never used Access before and it seeemed so weird. Hopefully, the rest of the assignments will be a breeze.

    Don't worry about your presentation, I'm sure you'll come up with something fun to show us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your presentation today was funtastic! if some one eat chocolate and become strong or an active that is interesting but too mutch chocolate is dangerous for humanbody.....as you explained so far i appritate your way of presentation...bye bye...

    ReplyDelete