I cannot believe that we have only three weeks left and just another quiz. I am kind of scared for the Excel quiz-all that weighted average thing just showed for another time that I am not really into Maths :) Despite this, I was able to follow the concept after I had read the example with Friends.
I am already counting the days until my mum comes to visit. Have great plans and hope that we will have enough time to fulfill them all.
Everybody have a nice week and see you later!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Glad Chandler, Phoebe, Joey, and Rachel and help illustrate the value of weighted average ^_^ Zamechatel'no! Don't worry about the Excel Quiz, study/practice guide is on its way :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'll do great on the Excel quiz. How great that your mom is coming to visit you.
ReplyDelete